Patterned wallpaper is a stylish, trendy way to personalise your home. With such a diverse range of fantastic modern wallpaper patterns to choose from, it’s a great way to add something different to your interior decor whilst showcasing your personality. At Wallpaper Now, you’ll easily find a patterned design which suits your particular tastes. Browse through our extensive range below!
Why Choose Patterned Wallpaper?
So Many Popular Patterns To Choose From
- Geometric - In the last few years, geometric wallpaper has reached new highs of unforeseen popularity and the results have been stunning. They can instantaneously modernise any room, works extremely well in contemporary spaces and above all else, it’s fun!
- Marble Effect - Marble wallpaper has become a must-have in the interior design world. It’s a fantastic cost saver when compared to using real marble and works especially well in kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Damask - When asked about patterned wallpapers, damask designs are usually the first thing to pop into people’s minds. It’s a classic, guaranteed winner that will never go out of style and will add a historic, elegant & sophisticated touch to your home.
- Floral - Floral offerings make a beautiful, bright and bold statement. They really bring walls to life and add a unique sense of style as well as colour to your home. There are so many different designs to explore.
- Leaf Print - Another nature-based wallpapering option, leaf patterns are very much in vogue. Greenery on the interior of homes has become more important in recent years, and leaf patterns are just the ticket. Bring the outside, inside.
- Animal Print - Take a walk on the wild side by adding an animal print pattern to the walls of your home. When done correctly, you can create a very fashion-forward statement in your living space whether it be with subtle spots, tiger prints or snake skin. It will add a whole new element to your home!
An Essential Element Of Home Decor Since The 20th Century
When the 20th century arrived, so did the revolution of patterned wallpaper designs. In centuries prior, wallpaper was used to depict scenes rather than patterns. It was hand painted and very costly which is why it was only used in the palaces of the nobles. However, as time went on, wallpaper was becoming more frequently used in the homes of the masses and flash-forward to modern day, some of the best contemporary artists are placing their efforts into creating innovative designs to be showcased in the walls of homes across the globe. There has never been a wider array of high quality patterns to choose from. We certainly live in very privileged time in terms of the abundance of home decor choices.
Free delivery on orders over £50
Guaranteed same batch numbers on all wallpapers
Hassle Free, 30 day returns
We regularly offer free gifts & discounts when you subscribe as our club member